1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Fan Services Coordinator
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college/What was your degree?
Winona State University- English: Business Administration (2 years) UW-Milwaukee- Marketing (2 years)
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
1 year and 11 months (10 months full-time)
5. What is your favorite TV Show?
The Mindy Project
6. Aside from the Admirals, what is your favorite sports team?
Green Bay Packers
7. One place you have always wanted to visit?
The Grand Canyon
8. Last place you have been on vacation?
9. Favorite restaurant in Milwaukee?
Motor at Harley-Davidson
10. Any talents or favorite hobby?
11. What famous person do you think you resemble?
12. If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
Sea turtle because they're just really cool and get to live in the ocean
13. Ranch or blue cheese with wings?
14. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that dont use their blinkers while driving
15. First thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
A house in the middle of the woods in Alaska
16. Favorite type of beer besides Coors Light?
White wine (not a beer fan)
17. If you were stuck on an island and could only eat one food for the rest of your life, What would it be?
Mac & Cheese (the $0.99 boxed kind)
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
To heal people from any sickness
19. Biggest phobia?
Spiders (so so so gross!)
20. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Kim Possible (call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me)
21. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you?
22. Last meal that you cooked?
I don't cook (I reheat or purchase prepared food)
23. Best Halloween costume?
Toga (lame...I know)
24. Who has had the biggest influence on your life and why?
My Mother- She is a strong, independent woman who has stood by my side no matter how big the mistakes I made were. She has taught me the best qualities about myself and has provided me with unconditional love and support. She's also my best friend.