John W. Bitter
1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Vice President of Ticket Sales
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college/What is your degree in?
Ripon College, Speech Communication
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
This is my 14th season
5. If you could visit any country where would you go?
Japan - If the band Firehouse is touring, they're big in Japan.
6. If you could meet anybody famous living or dead who would it be?
The cast from Magnum PI.
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. What is your favorite thing to do outside of work?
Putzing in my basement while listening to my cassette tape collection.
9. How do you like your coffee?
A3 on the Skylark Automatic Vending Coffee Machine outside our office.
10. If you were stranded on an island what three survival tools would you bring?
Swiss Army Knife, A roll of Duct Tape, and Richard Dean Anderson
11. If you were presdient for a day what is the first thing you would do/change?
Deport Justin Bieber.
12. What is your go to midnight snack?
13. Apple or Android?
14. Do you speak any foreign language?
Yo hablo un poco de espanol.
15. What is your favorite quote?
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
16. What is your proudest/most athletic moment?
Receiving the "Most Valuable Scout Team Player" Award for my impressive work in practice for the Oshkosh West football team.
17. What flavor of wings do you order at Buffalo Wild Wings?
18. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
A wax worm
19. If you could have any car what would it be?
1984 Ferrari 308 GTSi Quattrovalvole, in red.
20. Do you have any pets?