John W. Bitter
1. What is your position with the Admirals?
VP of Ticket Sales
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college/What was your degree?
Ripon College - Speech Communication
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
This will be my 11th season
5. What is your favorite TV Show?
6. Aside from the Admirals, what is your favorite sports team?
Green Bay Packers
7. One place you have always wanted to visit?
8. Last place you have been on vacation?
9. Favorite restaurant in Milwaukee?
10. Any talents or favorite hobby?
Im an aspiring harmonica player who likes to camp
11. What famous person do you think you resemble?
A combination of John Wayne and John Candy
12. If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
Orangatan, so I could hang with Clint Eastwood
13. Ranch or blue cheese with wings?
14. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who step off the curb while waiting to cross the street
15. First thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
A jet pack
16. Favorite type of beer besides Coors Light?
High Life or any Extra Special Bitters (ESB)
17. If you were stuck on an island and could only eat one food for the rest of your life, What would it be?
Meat and vegetable lasagna
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Super vision and hearing
19. Biggest phobia?
20. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
21. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you?
22. Last meal that you cooked?
23. Best Halloween costume?
Billy Idol, bleached my hair
24. Who has had the biggest influence on your life and why?
My parents, they seem to have taken a real interest in me.