John W. Bitter
1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Vice President of Ticket Sales
2. Where are you from?
Oshkosh, WI (a.k.a. Sawdust City)
3. Where did you go to college/What is your degree in?
Ripon College, Speech Communication
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Since July of 2003
5. What is your favorite Admirals memory?
The 2004 Calder Cup Playoffs that ended with the Ads winning it all. That was my first season. I'm due for another favorite memory.
6. What is the weirdest thing you have eaten for brekafast that is not a breakfast food?
Open beer from the night before
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
8. What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
I prefer AMPED Hyrdrate by Isagenix. They have refreshing grape, juicy orange and lemon-lime; and I love all of them.
9. Summer or winter Olympics?
Winter, but I'm also a big fan of Special Olympics any time of year.
10. What is your favorite song/who is your favorite musician?
Nothin' But A Good Time is my favorite song, and coincidently Poison is my favorite band.
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
Depending on what was on TV ... private investigator, police officer, or in the military.
12. What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
The people. The culture. Fall. Brandy Old Fashioneds. Everything.
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
14. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
1. Work for the Admirals
2. Have a loving family
3. Drive an F-150
15. If you could only eat at one restaurant forever, what restaurant would it be?Buck Bradley's Saloon and Eatery
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
17. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
18. If you could live in a fictional world, in what movie or book would you live?
I would live at Robin’s Nest with Magnum and Higgins, either bartending at the King Kamehameha Club for Rick or selling Island Hoppers sight-seeing packages for TC.
19. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your nickname be and why
Johnny Delicious ... becuase I am.
20. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?