John W. Bitter
1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Vice President of Ticket Sales
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
I graduated from Ripon College with a degree in Speech Communication.
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
I’m embarking on my 18th season with the team.
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
The Green Bay Packers.
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
My wedding gift from coworker Charlie Larson.
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
My grandpa, John Bitter. Never got a chance to meet him, but I’m sure we have more in common than just a name.
9. What animal best describes you? Why?
A lion, because I’ve already got a yellow vest with my name on the front and Cedarburg Lions on the back.
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
I would be in my early to mid-20’s during the mid to late-80’s, watching Magnum P.I. and Simon and Simon between hair metal concerts.
12. Where is the coolest place you have travelled?
Hawaii. My wife Melissa was kind enough to let me plan the sites – all Magnum P.I. related.
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
6 ½. I’m holding out hope I find that other shoe.
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
Cedar Crest Ice Cream.
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If you’re just tuning in, Magnum P.I. – the original.
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
If I found out while at work, I would go to Buck Bradley’s. If I found out while at home, I would go to Maxwell’s in Cedarburg. I’m buying!
18. Do you have any hobbies?
Camping, concerts, and going to Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
“Nothin’ But A Good” Time by Poison.
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
Rick Springfield was my first.