1. What is your position with the Admirals?
- Account Executive – Ticket Sales
2. Where are you from?
Grand Rapids, MI
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Marquette University '18
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Since late June
5. What is your favorite Admirals memory?
- My 1st game back in 2012. It was the night after a Marquette Basketball day-game and there was a Styx post-game concert.
6. What is the weirdest thing you have eaten for brekafast that is not a breakfast food?
Leftover Real Chili
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
8. What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
Glacier Freeze. But I prefer Powerade.
9. Summer or winter Olympics?
10. What is your favorite song/who is your favorite musician?
Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
12. What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
- Living a few blocks from Summerfest grounds and attending the festivals there.
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
The Coon & Friends
14. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
- 1. Atlanta Braves win World Series
- 2. Detroit Lions win Super Bowl
3. $1 Billion in my bank account
15. If you could only eat at one restaurant forever, what restaurant would it be?
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
- Naming every D1 school’s mascot/nickname. Not sure that’s a talent.
17. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Ability to freeze time/people and freely do whatever I want.
18. If you could live in a fictional world, in what movie or book would you live?
- I’d live at Ocean Shores with the Rocket Power gang.
19. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your nickname be and why
- The Bradmiral. Wear Ads gear and shoot pucks at my opponents.
20. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?