1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Fan Services Coordinator
2. What is your hometown?
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
4. How long have you worked for the Admirals?
I was an intern in 2013-14 and got hired full time this past year
5. If you could visit any country where would you go?
The Netherlands! My grandparents are immigrants from there.
6. If you could meet anybody famous living or dead who would it be?
7. What is your favorite movie?
The Intouchables – it’s a French film
8. What is your favorite thing to do outside of work?
9. How do you like your coffee?
With a little (or a lot of) French vanilla creamer
10. If you were stranded on an island what three survival tools would you bring?
A puppy, a pocket knife, and my dad – he’s a fix-er-upper kind of guy!
11. If you were president for a day what is the first thing you would do/change?
I would make the punishment for littering much worse and add garbage and recycling bins to every corner. I would also make composting a thing each household has to do (Seattle already has)!
12. What is your go to midnight snack?
Big glass of cold milk
13. Apple or Android?
14. Do you speak any foreign language?
15. Favorite quote?
"Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire."
16. What is proudest/most athletic moment?
When I was 12 I won an Oreo stacking competition inside of a Walmart!
17. What flavor wings do you order at Buffalo Wild Wings?
18. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
19. You can have any car there is... what do you choose?
4 door, hard top, Jeep Wrangler
20. Do you have any pets?