1. What is your position with the Admirals?
President and Alternate Governor
2. Where are you from?
St. Francis, WI
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
B.A. Mass Communication
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
April of 2005
5. If you could visit any country where would you go?
6. If you could meet anybody famous living or dead who would it be?
7. What is your favorite movie?
A three-way tie between Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, Casa Blanca, and Slapshot
8. What is your favorite thing to do outside of work?
Spend time with my family
9. How do you like your coffee?
Don't drink coffee
10. If you were stranded on an island what three survival tools would you bring?
A water purification system, a tent, and utensils for food
11. If you were presdient for a day what is the first thing you would do/change?
Give the military a raise
12. What is your go to midnight snack?
Chips and salsa
13. Apple or Android?
14. Do you speak any foreign language?
Yo hablo un poco espanol
15. What is your favorite quote?"The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual." - Vince Lombardi
16. What is your proudest/most athletic moment?
As a player: Little League All-Star
As a coach: Watching kids get better
As a parent: Seeing my daughter earn awards for her attitude and coachability
As an administrator: The opening of Miller Park and seeing fans enjoy themselves at Admirals hockey
17. What flavor of wings do you order at Buffalo Wild Wings?
18. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
19. If you could have any car what would it be?
20. Do you have any pets?
Allergic to many dogs, which is unfortunate as I love dogs