1. What is your position with the Admirals?
President and Alternate Governor
2. Where are you from?
I was born in Milwaukee. I currently reside in St. Francis.
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
B.A. Mass Communication
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
April of 2005
5. What is your favorite Admirals memory?
Defeating Chicago, 7-6 in overtime at the Bradley Center in front of more than 15,000 fans in 2010. Electric atmosphere.
6. What is the weirdest thing you have eaten for brekafast that is not a breakfast food?
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
Robin Yount with Pekka Rinne a close second
8. What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
9. Summer or winter Olympics?
10. What is your favorite song/who is your favorite musician?
One by U2. Bruce Springsteen.
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
I wanted to be Press Secretary for the President of the United States, pretty much not anymore.
12. What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
Admirals hockey of course! And changing seasons.
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
14. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
1. Make me a fit 175 pounds. 2. Win a Calder Cup. 3. Sell out every game.
15. If you could only eat at one restaurant forever, what restaurant would it be?
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
17. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to see the future
18. If you could live in a fictional world, in what movie or book would you live?
Casablanca, I’d love to be Rick.
19. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your nickname be and why
El Jefe, it was a nickname given to me by a prominent Milwaukee media member many years ago. And, Da Crusher was taken.
20. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?