1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Director of Group Sales
2. Where are you from?
3. What college did you attend/what is your degree in?
UW-Milwaukee Political Science
4. How long have you worked for the Admirals?
Entering my 14th Season
5. What is your favorite Admirals memory?
Any big crowd. Love it when a plan put in place 8 months ago comes to fruition!
6. What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten for breakfast that is not a breakfast food?
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
8. What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
9. Summer or winter Olympics?
Summer all the way. Handball baby!
10. What is your favorite song/who is your favorite musician?
Zac Brown Band
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a dinosaur. Don’t lose your dinosaur.
12. What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
Having mosquitos as pets in the summertime.
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
Frozone. Where is my Super Suit?
14. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
World Peace, for the Upper Penninsula to be Wisconsin and fire all pairs of cargo shorts into a volcano.
15. If you could only eat at one restaurant forever, what restaurant would it be?
Gonna have to be Bel Air.
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
People have told me that my singing voice is the combination of Fergie and Jesus.
17. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would love to sit on an airplane without my knees at my chin, so if that’s a superpower, sign me up.
18. If you could live in a fictional world, in what movie or book would you live?
Alderaan, seemed like a nice place without a lot of surprises.
19. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your nickname be and why?
Groupie Love. Already have the persona.
20. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
How dare you ask that blasphemous question. Smooth!