1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Director of Group Sales
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college/What is your degree in?
UWM - Political Science
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
5. If you could visit any country where would you go?
I would love to explore Italy more.
6. If you could meet anybody famous living or dead who
would it be?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. What is your favorite thing to do outside of work?
Spending time with the family, and football.
9. How do you like your coffee?
Water without any coffee in it.
10. If you were stranded on an island what three survival tools would you bring?
A boat, a cooler, and a phone. Pretty simple here.
11. If you were presdient for a day what is the first thing you would do/change?
A lot of family members and friends of mine need pardons. I'll start there.
12. What is your go to midnight snack?
13. Apple or Android?
14. Do you speak any foreign language?
Harkeese, It's a fairly new office language.
15. What is your favorite quote?
How will you be remembered?
16. What is your proudest/most athletic moment?
Help starting the UWM Club Football Program.
17. What flavor of wings do you order at Buffalo Wild Wings?
18. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
Chicken hearts and Rocky Mountain Oysters.
19. If you could have any car what would it be?
A Wisconsin Duck. Two birds, one stone.
20. Do you have any pets?
Yes - A dog named Emma.