1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Director of Entertainment
2. Where are you from?
Big Bend, WI
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
UW-Milwaukee (Go Panthers!)
Advertising and PR, Minor in German
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Over 15 years - started on the Lee Jeans Puck Patrol
5. What is your favorite Admirals memory?
The last game at the Bradley Center. I’ll never forget watching the tribute video with the fans post-game.
6. What is the weirdest thing you have eaten for brekafast that is not a breakfast food?
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
Mason Crosby - I even named my son after him.
8. What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
Gatorade doesn't have flavors, it has colors. Light blue.
9. Summer or winter Olympics?
10. What is your favorite song/who is your favorite musician?
Bob Marley AND Reba
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a business woman.
12. What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
EVERYTHING! The festivals, the people, the sports teams…THE BEER!
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
14. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
1. That my son is always happy & healthy
2. Admirals Calder Cup win
3. Unlimited wishes
15. If you could only eat at one restaurant forever, what restaurant would it be?
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
17. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
18. If you could live in a fictional world, in what movie or book would you live?
Grey's Anatomy because Jackson Avery
19. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your nickname be and why
I wouldn't. I'm a lover not a fighter.
20. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?