1. What is your position with the Admirals?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college/What is your degree in?
Ripon College, History
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
A long time... Just completed my 16th season.
5. If you could visit any country where would you go?
6. If you could meet anybody famous living or dead who would it be?
7. What is your favorite movie?
Back to the Future and Slap Shot (of course)
8. What is your favorite thing to do outside of work?
Family time, run, read
9. How do you like your coffee?
Cream, sugar, and strong
10. If you were stranded on an island what three survival tools would you bring?
A pot to boil water, a knife to hunt, and an iPad to facetime with my family.
11. If you were president for a day what is the first thing you would do/change?
Require all teams in the AHL to play each other every season!
12. What is your go to midnight snack?
Cajun & Lime Cashews
13. Apple or Android?
Jury's still out
14. Do you speak any foreign language?
15. What is your favorite quote?
"Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
16. What is your proudest/most athletic moment?
Winning back-to-back Admirals front office ping-pong tournaments in 2012 and 2013.
17. What flavor of wings do you order at Buffalo Wild Wings?
18. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
19. If you could have any car what would it be?
Toyota Camry Hybrid
20. Do you have any pets?
Just my kids