1. What is your position with the Admirals?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college/What was your degree?
Depaul University - Communications and Media
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
5. What is your favorite TV Show?
6. Aside from the Admirals, what is your favorite sports team?
7. One place you have always wanted to visit?
8. Last place you have been on vacation?
9. Favorite restaurant in Milwaukee?
10. Any talents or favorite hobby?
11. What famous person do you think you resemble?
Im one of a kind
12. If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
A parrot so I can talk and fly
13. Ranch or blue cheese with wings?
14. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people stop walking in front of me abruptly
15. First thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
I would open a Starbucks
16. Favorite type of beer besides Coors Light?
Sprecher Hard Root Beer
17. If you were stuck on an island and could only eat one food for the rest of your life, What would it be?
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
19. Biggest phobia?
20. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
21. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you?
22. Last meal that you cooked?
23. Best Halloween costume?
Baby Spice from Spice Girls
24. Who has had the biggest influence on your life and why?
Brian Martens, he speaks only words of wisdom which drip of sarcasm.