1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Manager of Merchandise and Purchasing
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college/What was your degree?
Carthage College, Kenosha WI - Business Admin and Marketing
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
5. What is your favorite TV Show?
Game of Thrones and True Blood
6. Aside from the Admirals, what is your favorite sports team?
Milwaukee Brewers and Green Bay Packers (Thanks Tess Harker!)
7. One place you have always wanted to visit?
8. Last place you have been on vacation?
9. Favorite restaurant in Milwaukee?
Italian, Zarletti Sushi, Umami Moto Steak, Carnevor
10. Any talents or favorite hobby?
11. What famous person do you think you resemble?
12. If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
Dog, they have so much energy all the time
13. Ranch or blue cheese with wings?
14. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that say 'like' all the time
15. First thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
A condo, after paying off student loans
16. Favorite type of beer besides Coors Light?
Any Miller product
17. If you were stuck on an island and could only eat one food for the rest of your life, What would it be?
Pizza or watermelon
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
19. Biggest phobia?
20. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
21. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you?
22. Last meal that you cooked?
Crab stuffed salmon with four cheese risotto
23. Best Halloween costume?
When Brian and I did Batman and Robin
24. Who has had the biggest influence on your life and why?
Andi Lambert - She is an amazingly strong person. No matter if something is going wrong in her life she gives off the most amazing and uplifting vibes. You can be down about anything and she will make you see that its just a small part of your day and it can only get better. By far one of the strongest and most amazing personns that I get to call a dear friend.