1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Director of Season Ticket Sales
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college/What is your degree in?
UW-La Crosse: Sports Management
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
I'm going into my 5th season.
5. What is your favorite Admirals memory?
First sold out game in the Panther Arena
6. What is the weirdest thing you've eaten for breakfast that is not a breakfast food?
Cereal with Tang in place of milk ... poor college student.
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
8. What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
9. Summer or winter Olympics?
10. What is your favorite song/who is your favorite musician?
A Country Boy Can Survive by Hank Williams Jr.
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
Takeover for Indiana Jones
12. What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
The 4 seasons along with the great people and our fine brew.
13. Who is your favorite super hero?
Star-Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy.
14. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
15. If you could only eat at one resaurant forever, what restaurant would it be?
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
Yes, but I cannot find them.
17. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
18. If you could live in a fictional world, in what movie or book would you live?
19. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your nickame be and why?
- School Yard Bully, becase my last name is Schooley
20. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?Smooth