1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Director of Merchandise and Purchasing
2. Where are you from?
Born in Michigan. Kindergarten through college in Muncie, Indiana.
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Ball State University. BS in Biology.
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Almost 4 years
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
KC Chiefs and the Brewers
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
Math.. hated algebra but LOVED geometry
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
My sister sent me a book once that she had already sent me like 2 years before. Not a ‘bad’ gift but… I never told her. I guess she will know now!
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Both of my Grammys, they have both passed away. It should definitely be two separate dinners!
9. What animal best describes you? Why?
Hummingbird. That answer was suggested to me as I tend to flit around from thought to thought when talking.
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
I would have liked to have been around during the American Revolution just to experience what it was like.
12. Where is the coolest place you have travelled?
Driving from San Francisco to Monterey
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
More than 10 less than 30
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
All the Law and Order franchises- I would never run out of episodes!
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Renovate my kitchen and backyard
18. Do you have any hobbies?
Cooking is my go-to relaxing thing
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
Posse on Broadway -Sir Mix-A-Lot
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
Bruce Springsteen Born in the USA tour. Hoosier Dome in Indy.
Click here to send Sara an email!