1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Play by play announcer
2. Where are you from?
Inner Grove Heights, Minnesota
3. What college did you attend/what is your degree in?
Winona State University
4. How long have you worked for the Admirals?
5. What is your favorite Admirals memory?
Robert Dietrich's OT goal to beat Chicago 7-6 in front of 14,000 fans. The Dropkick Murphys played a postgame concert.
6. What is the weirdest thing you have eaten for brekafast that is not a breakfast food?
Nothing too strange, maybe White Castle burgers
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
- Baseball - Dale Murphy. Hockey - Curt Giles and Bobby Smith
8. What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
At the moment, grape
9. Summer or winter Olympics?
Winter, no doubt
10. What is your favorite song/who is your favorite musician?
Favorite song currently is "Gorilla, You're a Desperado" by Warren Zevon. Favorite band is Cheap Trick. Favorite solo act is Dwight Yoakam
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
Being a hockey and baseball broadcaster
12. What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
Road construction. It's also where my stuff is.
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
- Captain America
14. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
- 1. Championship
- 2. World peace
- 3. No more social media
15. If you could only eat at one restaurant forever, what restaurant would it be?
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
- They're all in the open for anyone to see
17. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Who wouldn't want to have the ability to fly?
18. If you could live in a fictional world, in what movie or book would you live?
How about TV show? "Cheers".
19. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your nickname be and why
I wouldn't want to be a professional wrestler. I would be manager or broadcaster. I would choose "The Brain" or something similar as an homage.
20. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?