1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Corporate Sales Fulfillment Coordinator
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Kent State University- Sports Administration
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
A little over 2 years
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
THE CLEVELAND BROWNS
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
Hmmm…probably any art class
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
This isn’t a nice question
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
This is tough, probably Chris Farley. He’d keep me laughing the whole time.
9. What animal best describes you? Why?
Chameleon. I feel like I can easily adapt to situations I am put in.
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
12. Where is the coolest place you have travelled?
New Orleans for Mardi Gras
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many to count
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
I don’t particularly like cheese but if I had to pick a favorite, pepper jack
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That 70’s Show
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Pay off those student loans!
18. Do you have any hobbies?
Yes. I’d say my top two are hiking and live music.
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
Probably wouldn’t sing. BUT, if I had to- One Week by the Barenaked Ladies
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
Jesse McCartney. My music taste has gotten better with age.
Click here to send Ashley an email!