1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Corporate Sales Fulfillment Coordinator
2. Where are you from?
Vandalia, Ohio (suburb of Dayton)
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Kent State University- Sports Administration with a minor in business
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
A little over 7 months
5. What is your favorite Admirals memory?
Bobby Butler telling his dad he made the Olympic team, I am a sucker for that kind of stuff.
6. What is the weirdest thing you have eaten for brekafast that is not a breakfast food?
I don’t know, cold green beans I guess.
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
- Joe Thomas, what’s not to like! He stuck with a team that was consistently bad for the 11 seasons he played for them. Go Browns!
8. What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
9. Summer or winter Olympics?
I know we work for a hockey team but I prefer the Summer Olympics.
10. What is your favorite song/who is your favorite musician?
Take it Easy by the Eagles. Favorite musician is John Mayer.
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
I’m sure the same as a bunch of kids, to be a professional athlete.
12. What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
The beer, sorry mom and dad. I also am a big fan of the state parks here and am trying to visit as many as I can.
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
- Not a big superhero fan
14. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
I thought you were supposed to keep your wishes to yourself.
15. If you could only eat at one restaurant forever, what restaurant would it be?
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
17. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation, it would save me a whole lot of time.
18. If you could live in a fictional world, in what movie or book would you live?
Wonderland, as in Alice in Wonderland
19. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your nickname be and why
- Samurai Dragon, I put my name in a generator and that’s what came up.
20. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
I'm a smooth fan.