1. What is your position with the Admirals?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
This is my 14th season.
5. What is your favorite Admirals memory?
I actually have two. The day I purchased the team and our run to the Calder Cup finals the first year I owned the team.
6. What is the weirdest thing you have eaten for breakfest that is not a breakfast food?
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
8. What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
9. Summer or winter Olympics?
10. What is your favorite song/who is your favorite musician?
Everlong by Foo Fighters / Zac Brown Band
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
Play basketball in the NBA.
12. What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
14. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
1. Find a cure for cancer.
2. Make sure all kids get a great education.
3. No child to go hungry.
15. If you could only eat at one restaurant forever, what restaurant would it be?
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
17. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to fly
18. If you could live in a fictional world, in what movie or book would you live?
The Magical World of Witchcraft and Wizardry
19. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your nickname be and why
I'd be from parts unknown, name unknown.
20. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
Either- I love peanut butter.