1. What is your position with the Admirals?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
UW-Milwaukee- BA Marketing
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
Nothing but a card
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
My grandfather Harry Soref- founder of Master Lock and inventor of the Padlock. I never met him and would have loved the chance to know him.
9. What animal best describes you? Why?
Dog- smart, kind and loving
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
12. Where is the coolest place you have travelled?
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many! >12
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
I HATE all cheese
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
First 7 seasons of Law and Order SVU
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Start a charitable foundation with all the money.
18. Do you have any hobbies?
Golfing/ Going to baseball games/ travel with my wife/ working out
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
“Living on a Prayer”
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?