Tim Van Wagoner
1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Director of Marketing
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college/What was your degree?
Michigan State University - Telecommunications
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
5. What is your favorite TV Show?
Leave it to Beaver
6. Aside from the Admirals, what is your favorite sports team?
7. One place you have always wanted to visit?
8. Last place you have been on vacation?
9. Favorite restaurant in Milwaukee?
10. Any talents or favorite hobby?
Interpretive dance (just kidding)
11. What famous person do you think you resemble?
Mike Farrell from Mash
12. If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
13. Ranch or blue cheese with wings?
14. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Drivers talking on their cell phones
15. First thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
A deserted island
16. Favorite type of beer besides Coors Light?
17. If you were stuck on an island and could only eat one food for the rest of your life, What would it be?
The one I just bought... Lasagna!
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
19. Biggest phobia?
Getting hit in the temple by a rock propelled by a lawn mower
20. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
21. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you?
Duh! Mike Farrell
22. Last meal that you cooked?
Chef Boyardee Ravioli
23. Best Halloween costume?
24. Who has had the biggest influence on your life and why?
My 9th grade basketball coach