Tim Van Wagoner
1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Corporate Ticket Sales Specialist
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college/What is your degree in?
Michigan State University/Telecommunications
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
5. What is you favorite Admirals memory?
Watching John Bitter propose marriage at the Major Goolsby's Gun Deck.
6. What is the weirdest thing you have eaten for breakfast that is not a breakfast food?
7. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
8. What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
Lemon-Lime (Old School)
9. Summer or winter Olympics?
10. What is your favorite song/who is your favorite musician?
Somewhere Over the Rainbow - James Taylor
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
Radio play-by-play for the Detroit Tigers.
12. What is your favorite thing about living in Wisconsin?
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
14. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
1. That all interns should be paid big money.
2. (See #1)
3. (See #1)
15. If you coulf only eat at one restaurant forever, what restaurant would it be?
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
Can recite the Gettysburg Address from memory.
17. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
18. If you could live in a fictional world, in what movie or book would you live?
Valley Falls from the Chip Hilton book series.
19. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your nickname be and why?
Two hits (I'd hit them and they'd hit the ground.)
20. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?