1. Where are you from?
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
I am a rising senior at the University of Iowa studying Sports and Recreation Management with a minor in Communications.
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Almost a month
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
Green Bay Packers
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
Follow the WIN mentality – control what’s important now
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Messages, Safari, and Spotify
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
Dance Moms since I was a dancer growing up and loved the drama!
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Megan Rapinoe. I love her willingness and determination to create equity within the sport of soccer.
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
Germany during Oktoberfest as I would love to celebrate my German heritage with my family.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
A fire starter, a canteen for water, and a knife for hunting
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Having the opportunity to work at Super Bowl LVI in Los Angeles
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Cheese pizza as it’s simple and easy to make.
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
Punch Bowl Social at the Deer District
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
Taylor – my fellow intern buddy 🙂
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?