1. Where are you from?
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Kent State University, Sports Administration
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
This will be my 5th season
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
THE CLEVELAND BROWNS.
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
“Choose your battles wisely”
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Can I say GPS three times? Google Maps, Spotify (I can’t live without music), Calendar App (my life is on it)
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Hmm.. Lebron James. He’s one of the best to ever play the game, while also doing so much for his hometown community. AND he brought Cleveland a championship.
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
Probably Ireland. Always wanted to go, haven’t had the opportunity yet.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
Fire starter, hammock, and a good book
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Listed as a top 5 athlete from my hometown. IYKYK.
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
Winter, bobsled of course.
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Tacos, I don’t think this needs an explanation.
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
Jaymee. I don’t know if we’re surviving but I’m sure we’re having fun.
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?
I guess over. Call me crazy, but I don’t really care.