1. What is your position with the Admirals?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Since June of 2019 (I’m not sure how many seasons you would count at this point)
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
A fedora (no offense to fedora wearers, it just doesn’t fit my large, round head)
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
9. What animal best describes you? Why?
Labrador retriever – I am always trying to play and will do a trick if you give me a treat.
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
Italian. Pizza, Lasagna and Chicken Parm all make my Mt Rushmore of foods
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
The roaring 20s
12. Where is the coolest place you have traveled?
Sydney & Gold Coast, Australia
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
Young cheddar (cheese curds)
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Parks and Recreation
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Go on a golf trip
18. Do you have any hobbies?
I collect sports cards
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
Let Me Clear My Throat by DJ Kool OR Senorita by Justin Timberlake
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
Eli Young Band