1. Where are you from?
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
I studied Mass Communication at Concordia University-Wisconsin
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Full time-one year. But, I’ve been around for 3 seasons!
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
The Bucks! But, I also love Motorsports-Indycar is my favorite.
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
Treat others the way you want to be treated 🙂
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Instagram, TikTok and Spotify
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
The Circle on Netflix! It’s such a fun concept and I think I could win.
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Growing up I was obsessed with Kristi Yamaguchi and I wanted to be just like her!
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
Japan…it’s my biggest dream to go there!
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
Is it cheating if I said a plane and a pilot to get me off the island?
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Participating in the Disney College Program my Junior year and moving to Florida.
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
I’d be horrible at it, but Gymnastics would be so fun!
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Tacos… I’d never get sick of ‘em.
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
The Explorium Brewpub.
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
I think Jaymee would protect me.
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?