1. What is your position with the Admirals?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Bakersfield College. I studied welding.
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
10 or 11 years
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
The wild west.
12. Where is the coolest place you have traveled?
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
A lot more then I should.
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Joy of painting (Bob Ross)
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Buy a house in the woods.
18. Do you have any hobbies?
I pick up a new one every off season. Wood working, tool restoration.
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
Kiss, Ted Nugent and Skid Row