1. Where are you from?
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
I graduated from Ripon College with a degree in Speech, now called Communication
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Since July of 2003.
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
Green Bay Packers
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
“Don’t lie.” – Bill Bitter
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Outlook, Audible, and Yahoo Fantasy.
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
“Bret Michaels Rock of Love; A Bitter Affair.” In this installment of Rock of Love, Bret has to choose between going on a date with a beautiful young lady or staying home to party with me!
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Aaron Sims, because he listens to great music.
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
Rockfest in Cadott, WI, 1999. Great line up! Google it.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
A Swiss Army knife, duct tape, and MacGyver… the old one, not the new one.
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Becoming a dad.
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
A young Travis Tritt.
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Filet mignon with sautéed veggies. I think that’s a good balance of tasty and healthy.
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
Buck Bradley’s Saloon and Eatery
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
Marcy Schneider, because I’m faster than her.
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?