1. Where are you from?
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
UW-Parkside, Sport Management
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
Don’t just aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference.
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Target App, Spotify, Instagram
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
The Kardashians, just so I can hang out with the whole family.
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Erin Andrews. When I was younger, I thought I wanted to go into sports broadcasting because of her.
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
Dominican Republic. It’s a dream vacation spot of mine.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
A hammock, a book, and Haribo Gummy Bears.
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Buying my house
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Tacos because they are delicious and nutritious.
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
Marcy’s Deli (IYKYK)
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?
Over, and that is the only correct answer.