1. What is your position with the Admirals?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
WCTC – Marketing
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Since September 2018
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
The Green Bay Packers
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
Probably when someone gave me three things that I already own.
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
9. What animal best describes you? Why?
A dog because I’m loyal and friendly.
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
I like living in the present but if I had to visit somewhere, I would go to some point in the Mesozoic Era to see some dinosaurs.
12. Where is the coolest place you have traveled?
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
More than 20 and most of them are Converse
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
Frozen desserts are my favorite food so I love both but custard is superior.
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Either The Walking Dead or Brooklyn 99. I can’t decide.
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
This is super boring but I’d probably pay off my mortgage.
18. Do you have any hobbies?
Reading books, playing musical instruments, and riding my motorcycle
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
Where Is The Love by The Black Eyed Peas
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
The first concert I remember going to was Aerosmith at Alpine Valley.