1. Where are you from?
Lake Geneva, WI
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
UW-Milwaukee / Marketing
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Since Wednesday, June 17, 2015
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
“Know the difference between confidence & cockiness. You’ll go further.”
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Obviously, the official Admirals app, Twitter & the Boomerang app
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
‘Ghost Hunters’ – It’d be spooky!
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Babe Ruth. Eat hotdogs & hit homers – be an inspiration to millions!
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
Pizzeria Gino Sorbillo in Naples, Italy. I can go for a good slice of pizza!
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
A kindle, solar powered battery charger & a beach chair
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Winning the Geography Bee in 6th Grade
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Thin curst, square cut style sausage pizza cooked well done. Need I say more?
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?