Dog Day FAQ
Welcome to Sendik’s Dog Day!
Before you and your canine bestie come down and take in a game together, there’s a few things you should know!
- All dog must enter through the State Street entrance. This entrance is located across from the lot where the Bradley Center used to be.
- Doggy will call will be at the State Street entrance as well, please do not go to normal will call.
- Once you enter the building, please stay to your right. Dogs are only permitted on the East side of the building.
- Dog tickets are good for general admission in the 400 level on both sides of the building. You can find the 400 level by going up the ramp on either side after to enter the building.
- If your dog needs some fresh air, there is a patch of grass located directly between the UW Panther Arena and the Milwaukee Theater. You can access this patch by finding the red room (outside of section 210) and exiting to the south. This area is normally known as the Roscoe and Pounces Interactive Zone.
- Please be sure to pick up after your pet.
- Please follow designated signs, to see where your four legged bestie can can cannot go.
*Fans who are in need of an elevator will be allowed to use the Kilbourn entrance.*
Finally, choose your seat and enjoy the game!