1. What is your position with the Admirals?
2. Where are you from?
Inver Grove Heights, MN
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Winona State University (Class of 2019, should have been ‘95). Individualized Studies degree with a minor in Broadcasting
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Oct. 28, 2005 was my first game.
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
Minnesota Twins and the defunct Minnesota North Stars
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
English and Band
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
Clothes that are too small
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
9. What animal best describes you? Why?
Owls are observant and work well by themselves.
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
The 1950s. The sports and music would be great to experience in person.
12. Where is the coolest place you have travelled?
I learned that –40 is where Celsius and Fahrenheit intersect while in Winnipeg.
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
I love a Sharp Cheddar
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
Both are great
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Either MASH or The Office
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Hire an attorney
18. Do you have any hobbies?
I still collect baseball cards
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
“Wrecking Ball” or “Mr. Roboto”. I am up for anything that can entertain.
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
Billy Dean opening for Alan Jackson, Rochester, MN in Spring of 1992.