1. Where are you from?
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
University of WI – Parkside with a degree in Sports Management.
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Worked as gameday staff in 2004, started as a Ticket Sales Intern in 2005, hired full-time in 2006.
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
Tie between the Green Bay Packers and Milwaukee Brewers.
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The Gene Wilder one, not that Johnny Depp abomination.
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
“Life does not stop and start at your convenience…”
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
The one that makes phone calls, the one that sends text messages, and Twitter.
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
Hark Knock because it means somehow, I became an NFL player or coach.
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Jon Greenberg because he gets to live in St. Francis.
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
My house because it’s where my bed is.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
Physician’s Desk Reference; Hollowed out. Inside, waterproof matches, iodine tablets. Beet seeds, protein bars, NASA blanket. And… in case I get bored, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. No, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Question, did my shoes come off in the plane crash?
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Having my answers to these questions appear on the Milwaukee Admirals website.
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
I think I’d do well in the luge. Gravity does most of the work in that one.
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
Chris Hemsworth is the same age as me so I don’t see what he can’t do it.
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Pancakes and maple syrup.
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
Kory Schooley. If anyone in the office picked anybody else, they are going to die.
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?