1. Where are you from?
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Ripon College with a degree in History
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Long enough to pre-date any social media
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
Slapshot or if I’m watching with my kids then Mighty Ducks
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
Control what you can control. Take it one shift at a time. Get pucks deep.
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
FaceTime, Messages, TikTok
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
House Hunters International so I can be like my neighbor
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Aaron Sims, obviously
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
Antarctica if I can buzz right out. If I have to stay longer, then the Mediterranean coast of Italy.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
A firestarter, a pot to boil water, and sunscreen.
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
1992 Ripon Area Punt, Pass and Kick Champion and my children.
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Chipotle because I already do.
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?