1. What is your position with the Admirals?
2. Where are you from?
Good ol’ Ripon, WI
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Ripon College, History
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Longer than John W. Bitter
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Andre Agassi, Lincoln, or Jesus
9. What animal best describes you? Why?
Emu. Because I want to be cool like that emu in the insurance commercial
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
12. Where is the coolest place you have travelled?
Zion National Park
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
About 15, give or take
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
18. Do you have any hobbies?
Running, reading, yelling at my kids
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
Every one of them
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
Steve Miller Band at the Dane County Coliseum in about 1994.
Click here to email Charlie!