1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Director of Entertainment
2. Where are you from?
Big Bend, WI
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
UW-Milwaukee (Go Panthers!)- Advertising and PR, Minor in German
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Almost 20 Years- Started on Lee Jeans Puck Patrol
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
Green Bay Packers and Nashville Predators
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
German & Science were always my favorites- the teachers were the best
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
Any gift that someone tried to pass off as a combination birthday and Christmas gift- December birthdays are the worst
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Probably Donald Driver, he’s one of my all-time favorite humans.
9. What animal best describes you? Why?
Dolphin because they communicate well, are smart and good team players
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
Mexican because nachos, and also tacos
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
Currently happy in this time period, thank you
12. Where is the coolest place you have travelled?
Germany during an exchange program in high school and also Disney World a couple years ago
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Way too many to count- probably close to 100 pairs
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
All cheese- I can’t play favorites
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
This shouldn’t even be a question- Frozen Custard
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Law & Order: SVU
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Pay my student loans
18. Do you have any hobbies?
Hanging out with my son, attending live sporting events and concerts, singing karaoke, hiking and being artistic when I have time
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
My go-to is always Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
The first concert I remember as a kid was Reba at the Wisconsin State Fair. I was in the front row and it was AMAZING