1. Where are you from?
Big Bend, WI
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
UW-Milwaukee (Go Panthers!)- Advertising and PR, Minor in German
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
I started helping out on Admirals game nights when I was 13. I’m 34 now and still am helping out on game nights.
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
Green Bay Packers and Nashville Predators
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
I don’t watch many movies. Not enough time!
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Not possible- I need all the apps!
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
Pimp My Ride because I’ve always wanted my ride pimped.
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Roscoe because he is the coolest mascot in the AHL!
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
Dora’s Backpack (It has literally everything. Food. Water.
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Being a mom- it’s pretty great.
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
If entertaining sports fans is an Olympic sport, sign me up!
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
I would have to hold auditions.
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
So many good options- it’s impossible to chose just one. It also depends what I’m in the mood for.
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
Nick. We’re a great team on game days, we’re both planners & Nick is always prepared!
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?
There is only one way to hang toilet paper- over.