1. Where are you from?
I am a lifelong resident of the Milwaukee area and have resided in Saint Francis since 1976.
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee with a degree in Mass Communications in 1989.
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Since April 14, 2005.
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
There are many but I’d say Casablanca.
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
Work hard and laugh every day.
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Twitter, Weather Underground and, of course, the Admirals App.
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
Great British Baking Show but not as a contestant! Great family entertainment and an inspiration to learn how to do more in the kitchen.
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Babe Ruth. He was the first truly iconic athlete in the United States and it would be fun to have lived those experiences.
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
Rome. Always wanted to go there for the history and the chance to visit the Vatican.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
A grill, sun screen and a deck of cards.
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Personally, the birth of my awesome daughter, Caroline. Professionally, being named AHL Executive of the Year in 2007.
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
Summer, beach volleyball. Winter, curling.
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Chicken breast with a side of barbecue sauce, red potatoes, a vegetable medley and a Pete’s Pop for dessert.
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
Saz’s, The Finest
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
John Bitter. He’s our MacGyver. He’s got everything we could ever need.
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?
Over…and I have converted from may years of under! Don’t know what I was thinking.