1. What is your position with the Admirals?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
UW-Milwaukee, ’89; Mass Communication
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Since April, 2005
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
The Yoda statue from the office white elephant gift exchange in
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
9. What animal best describes you? Why?
A big friendly bear. That’s what my daughter says
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
Post-Revolutionary War in America
12. Where is the coolest place you have travelled?
St. Johns, Newfoundland
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Pay for college for my daughter and nieces and nephews
18. Do you have any hobbies?
I play golf (poorly) and I love music although I can’t play an
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
The Gambler by Kenny Rogers with as many backup singers as I
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
Kenny Loggins at the old main stage during Summerfest. It was