1. Where are you from?
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
University of Wisconsin- Whitewater:
Master of Business Administration
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse:
Exercise & Sport Science – Sports Management
Minor in Business Administration
Concentration in Strength & Conditioning
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
Going into my 9th season
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
Green Bay Packers
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
Time is the most valuable commodity. Don’t waste it!
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Calendar, Google Maps & the Weather App
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
Two of my kid’s favorites “Holey Moley” or “The Floor is Lava”
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
Joe Rogan, because he has the best seats for all of the UFC fights.
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
International Space Station. I would like to float in zero gravity.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
Cold beer, hammock & satellite phone
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Convincing my wife to marry me and raising 2 great kids!
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
Summer: Weightlifting (many moons ago I was a competitive powerlifter).
Winter: 4-man bobsled team (have you seen “Cool Runnings”?)
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Sub sandwich, because it includes a lot of components
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
Marcy’s Deli (inside joke)
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
LOL, I’m good!
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?
Doing this was part of my responsibilities while working for the Parks Department in college. The correct answer is over!