1. What is your position with the Admirals?
Manager of Hockey Operations
2. Where are you from?
South Hadley, Massachusetts
3. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Western New England University, Sport Management
4. How long have you been with the Admirals?
14 Year (September 2006)
5. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
Boston Red Sox
6. What was your favorite subject in school growing up?
7. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
A LA Angels promotional shirt after my brother went on a trip.
8. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
10. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
Italian, chicken parm in particular and don’t be shy with the parm
11. If you could live during a historic time period, what would it be?
I’m not as interested in history as I am the land. I loved visiting the coast of western Ireland and the Pacific Coast Highway.
12. Where is the coolest place you have traveled?
Ireland and Puerto Rico
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
14. Since you live in Wisconsin, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?
15. Ice cream or frozen custard?
16. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
17. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Go to Vegas with Maggie Scheel
18. Do you have any hobbies?
Trying to play golf.
19. What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
Something from Bruce Sprinsteen or Red Hot Chili Peppers
20. What was the first concert you ever attended?
George Clinton and Fishbone