1. Where are you from?
Kindergarten through College in Muncie, Indiana
2. Where did you go to college? What is your degree in?
Ball State University. BS in Biology.
3. How long have you been with the Admirals?
4. What is your favorite sports team aside from the Admirals?
KC Chiefs and the Brewers
5. What movie can you watch over and over again?
6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
Never spend you last dollar and never drink your last beer -my dad.
7. If you had to delete all but three apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
Audible, Uber and the Admirals app of course!
8. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
9. If you could be any sports personality, who would it be and why?
10. If you could have the power of teleportation (not time travel) right now, where would you go and why?
Pittsburgh because I am driving there tomorrow and teleportation would be better!
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you want to have with you?
Something to collect water, a knife and a fire starter thingy
12. What’s your proudest personal achievement?
I once used a nice pen until it ran out of ink without losing it!
13. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Summer or Winter Olympics?
I would be a spectator
14. Which actor/actress would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
Lauren Hutton (but like 40 years ago)
15. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Nachos… They are crunchy and delicious and I can have them a ton of different ways.
16. What is your favorite Milwaukee restaurant?
17. Who in the office would you pick to help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
Heather, she is a great problem solver
18. What is the correct way to hang toilet paper, over or under?
Always over (unless you have a kitten)